GOLD PACKAGE

COST £595.00 – DEPOSIT £50

The Gold Wedding Package is the package of choice, Our most popular package it cover 95% of your wedding day with the other 5% you can only find in our Ultimate package With formal – informal & candid reportage style photography . Presented to you in many different formats which include high quality 7 x 5 prints – Slideshow DVD – hi-resolution images on disc (With Copyright Licence) & the option to add extras to your package. 

The cost of the Gold package is £595.00 & with only £50 deposit to book the balance paid on the day of wedding, below is what is included. 

Consultation (This will include one visit pre-booking & call 4 weeks before wedding day)

Bridal Preparation ( Includes portrait style photograph’s of Bride & Bridesmaids and parents plus any other photograph’s required of Bridal Preparation.)

Groom & Best Man at Venue (Includes formal & candid reportage style photographs.)

Bride Arriving (Includes photograph’s in and out of wedding car of bride & father of the bride plus bride and father entering venue.)

The Ceremony (Includes reportage style photograph’s of the ceremony – exchanging of rings & first kiss & so on.)

Signing of Register (Includes formal photographs of signing bride & groom best man chief bridesmaid & any others required.)

All your formal and candid shots at venue and reception up to wedding breakfast including cutting of the cake.

PRESENTATION

Gallery of all your photographs online. (passworded if required)

Gallery App for your Smartphone or Tablet

100 x 7 x 5 High Quality Prints ( Prints of your choice)

A DVD Slideshow of images set to music. (Includes DVD with image of bride & groom printed onto the discs to give it a very personal touch presented in a DVD Dual case & Printed Covers

DVD of all in images in high resolution. (With Copyright Licence to re-print Images as you wish.)

PACKAGE EXTRAS

Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot 1/2 Day (This will include going to local location i.e. park or beach. – £150.00

Candid shots of evening function also including first dance & cutting of the cake – £50.00 2Hrs

15.5×11.5″ Landscape Hardcover XXL Photobook 20 Pages – £90 

hour Photobooth – Unlimited Prints – Photo Guestbook – Images Dvd –  Custom Message on Prints – £275

hour Photobooth – Unlimited Prints – Photo Guestbook – Images Dvd –  Custom Message on Prints – £345

hour Photobooth – Unlimited Prints  – Images Dvd –  Custom Message on Prints – £245

1st Anniversary Photo Shoot – Half Day Location Photo Session with just the happy couple or whole family – Images Dvd Disk  – £175 

CONTACT US

1236397_10151658914293061_1504747701_n

Address:  20 Stephen Street, St Annes,
Lancashire FY8 2BU
07759 391881
info@iconicmoments.co.uk

Hours: MON TO FRI 9am - 5pm
SAT 9 -12pm  SUN - CLOSED

 

NEWSLETTER


Social Media Management by Symphony

UK Photographers

Copyright © 2016 - All Rights Reserved
Iconic Moments Photography